In 2019, collaborating with our training partner The IT Trainer, we launched our free Microsoft 365 workshop programme for clients who wanted to learn more about the suite of apps available to them with their 365 subscription.
Last year we took these workshops online because of the pandemic and opened them to anyone who wanted to learn how to use, Teams, SharePoint etc. and by the end of the 2020 we had delivered 33 webinars with a total 319 people attending them.
Following that success we are delighted to announce that we will continuing to deliver our webinars into 2021.
We have 8 webinars in the pipeline for the first 6 months of the year with our popular 30 minute webinars taking place on the last Friday of every month and two more in-depth Microsoft 365 webinars running every quarter.
The full list of webinars is as follows:
Microsoft 365 30 Minute Webinars
- Friday 29th January 9.30am - OneDrive & SharePoint - Why should you 'drop' dropbox or Google Drive for OneDrive & SharePoint?
- Friday 26th February 9.30am - Teams - Microsoft Teams has evolved A LOT. Are you using it to its full potential?
- Friday 26th March 9.30am - Forms/Automate - Work smarter not harder – make your life easier using Forms and Automation to systemise your processes!
- Friday 30th April 9.30am - Planner - Save time doing the doing by maximising your planning on Microsoft Planner. Here's how!
- Friday 28th May 9.30am - Lists - Track information and organise work in 365 with Microsoft Lists.
- Friday 25th June 9.30am - Stream - Use Stream to create video as a training solution in your business.
Microsoft 365 Workshops
- Thursday 18th March 9.30am-12.00pm - Keep your office connected using Microsoft Office 365 – here’s how to get started!
- Thursday 17th June 9.30am-12.00pm - Microsoft Office Time Saving Tips and Tricks.
All of our webinars are free to attend and booking is essential via our Eventbrite page.