The electrical installations that we carry out can range from an office fit out to installing workshop power, through to the planning and fitting of low energy LED lighting projects.
Anything from an office fit out to installing workshop power
We can undertake the following:
- Design and plan the load demand likely to be imposed on the power-supply system being installed.
- Fitting new or replacing old distribution boards.
- Running of cabling for rings, radials and lighting circuits.
- Installation of sockets and other electrical fittings.
- Installation of cable containment methods.
- Extend or re-configure lighting circuits.
- Replace old light fittings with new energy saving LEDs.
- Installation of electric vehicle charging points.
All of the work we carry out is in accordance with BS7671 Wiring Regulations, accredited by NAPIT (National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers) and notified to building control under the Part P Regulations where necessary.
Request more information on Installations
Related Electrical Services
Free IT Review
100+ Point Check
Free review of your IT Infrastructure, IT Security or Microsoft 365 tenant.
Call us on 0114 362 7000 or click here for a callback.
If you are a Facilities Manager, designated duty holder or a landlord you have a legal responsibility for ensuring that your electrical installation is safe for use.
EV Charge Points
Switching to electric vehicles for both business and domestic use is part of the UK governments plans to ban polluting vehicles and the deadline for the end of sales of new hybrid, petrol and diesel vehicles is now 2035.
Are you looking to reduce your lighting bills by the installation of energy saving LED’s?